Thursday, May 26, 2011

it's time....



i am back and beauty is in FULL session!

let us
gather
inspire
empower
each other
&
let us get inside
this incredible piece we share
as women, mamas, nurturers of our hearth and home.

RM GATHERINGS in my kitchen for june & july:

thursday, june 9, 10 - 1 pm
thursday, june 16, 10 -1 pm

friday, july 1, 10 - 1 pm
friday, july 15, 10 - 1 pm

75$ per class**

how it works: rsvp now, send your check today & save your spot. please specify which gatherings you are signing up for.
these are intimate groups, they fill up fast, so i need your 'green' rsvp in order to save your wooden bowl...


**RM policy**

-don't allow the $ to stop you from coming, gathering, being a part of the love.... pay in full if you can, pay what you can otherwise
-if you can't make it, please tell me as early as you can OR by 9 am wednesday morning (the day before class) then you can come to the next class with your payment
-if you cancel after that time, i will have bought the food for your wooden bowl.... so i will only charge what the food costs and your next class you pay half again for food
-email me for where to send etc...

looking so forward to seeing you, continuing this kitchen conversation of nourishing your bodies & inspiring your bellies!! see you in the kitchenxxxx

OH! and ....please invite friends, send this to those you think would love it, give them this gift!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my dear Jules! I'd love to gather with you and meet Beauty. Where do I send my green rsvp? xoxo
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi love!! email me @ juleslove@mac.com!! and let me know what dates you want to come to and i will email you with my address etc!! looking so forward to seeing you! X

    ReplyDelete