parsley, celery, carrots, meyer lemon zest,
spring onions, garlic, garlic salt, bay leaves,
rosemary, thyme, salt and LOVE.
1. turn the oven to 350
2. heat the dutch oven on the stove top with medium to high heat.
3. inside the dutch oven: olive oil, spring onion or any onion, garlic
4. massage the meat with gratitude, love, garlic salt, salt, rosemary,
thyme & parsley
5. you are looking to hear the 'audible sear'
6. make sure the pot is hot
7. seer the meat for a few minutes on both sides
8. then add a few stalks of celery, carrots and any other vegetables
9. yams, potatoes or celery root are a nice addition if you are looking
for more roots
10. then add 1 - 2 bay leaves, a little more olive oil on top, salt & zest
of one meyer lemon
11. put it in the oven on 350 for 2 1/2 hours with the top on
12. you will want to check in every 30 minutes to an hour
13. you are also welcome to turn it over if you want in those intervals
14. whatever you do, it will turn out beautifully
15. you got thisxxxx
the food of the holiday is where i have an opportunity to connect with my judaism, the kitchen as my temple. the smells, the gathering of the food, the connecting with all the jewish grandmothers before me, it's inside the stories we came from and the stories we are writing today. we are giving our families this story by turning on the fire during this time of the holidays. whatever you believe, you can connect to nourishing your family with intention and lovexxxx.