Monday, May 19, 2014

unraveling.


i am reveling in my unraveling
letting all the seams go
what it should be
what it seems to be
what i thought it was
who i need to be

i am unraveling.

pin me up
each meridian
take me out of the oven
let me cool and harden
i am making room on the sides of this pan
i am not stuck in here

unraveling never felt so good
pull that seam and let my dress fall down
i am in bed with my lover on a monday at 10am
yeah, thats right
the uneven curtains of where i should be
what i have been
who i am and where i am going
who the fuck knows?

i am healing
i am making room
i am leaning in
sharp edges
kneading ball after ball after ball
breathing round
breathing flat
breathing soft
custom blended for me
everybody has a story

i am so hungry for more of my breath
more of your hardship
lets shop it around
loosen it up
rip me apart
i am alive and the dark side is in the back seat
watch out 
i am taking my time

what was
ain't working
we are going to shift this shit up
hungry mother
mother hungry
lets talk to each other
get curious
be of service
hug it out

lets try on the warrior costume
unravel this groundlessness
ungravel the inevitability of dying
the fear fest that loves to be the line leader
a marriage of old shapes
doesn't fit anymore

lets get under this fat mess
dig up the rotted roots
fire up the rusty pots
smell the aroma
of our needs
ask questions
roast beets
make a tea
and begin
to unravel.

:::::more of this conversation here:::::::XXXXBEAUTIES:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment