Friday, February 17, 2012

it's happening....


hello beauty blog family! just a note to share my first newsletter that went out this week! i would love to have you all in that boat with me as i sail along the kitchen lovin' river inspiring and nourishing (me and) you with beauty & freedom in the kitchen... and all over our everyday lives... i will be sharing what is happening in my kitchen, your kitchen, events, miracles, kitchen tours and so much more.... if you received the newsletter, than you are on the list and all is good in the world ;) if you want the love, please subscribe here in the upper left hand corner. this blog will continue as the canvas for RM; expressing all things food, family, farmers market and more... thank YOU for continuing to support me as i discover, connect and dig deeper into this piece of nourishing me, you and the world. so much love & gratitude. see you in this ktichen and the virtual RM kitchen soonxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment